This YouTube video by Tom Bilyeu lists tips for getting better sleep at night. Sleep is an undervalued component of health, and effects one’s life and career. It regulates our hormones and metabolism. Bilyeu has compiled clips of interviews for this comprehensive guide.
- Get more sunlight: Spend 30 minutes outside in the morning.
- Set aside 90 minutes without technology before bed.
- Exercise 5 minutes in the morning.
- Make sleep a priority.
- Avoid eating 3 hours before bed.
- Reduce stress; try daily meditation, don’t eat for 45 minutes after waking up
- Reduce blue light, try LED therapy
- Consider cannabis