Indie developer Ternox has announced STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator launches in Q1 2022 for PC, with the consoles release coming later in 2022.
While STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator launches in Q1 2022 for Windows PC (via Steam), the console release includes Xbox One. Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 – all of which are coming sometime later in 2022.
The test-based adventure Japanese stock market businessman simulator is set in the 1980s and 1990s, putting you into the shoes of a businessman managing large portfolios and making big decisions. The game also features period visuals, display effects, and minimalist music reminiscent of Showa-era Japan.
Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
A simulator of a businessman on the Japanese stock market in the 80s and 90s. Chill, catch a retro vibe, and watch your profits grow in the text-based game STONKS-9800.
- Buy stocks, get dividends, monitor the stock price;
- Your actions affect the market;
- Keep an eye on your health and do not overwork, lest you end up in the hospital;
- Take care of a lot of problems;
- Buy your own real estate and cars, increasing your level of comfort;
- Manage the company, having a controlling interest;
- The opportunity to earn not only the legal way;
- Mini-games: pachinko and betting on horse races;
- Many other features and unexpected situations await you in STONKS-9800.